Online Employer’s Employee Services is a self service, web-based product providing employers and their employees on-line access to personnel information, check stubs, time off accruals and more.
Our fully web-based solution enables employees to access information 24x7. Save time and resources by providing employees instant access to information they need, when they need it. Vital data is protected to ensure that employees can view information without compromising data.
Employees can view their information and update select fields. Supervisors have access to information about their direct reports. A complete library of reports exportable to Microsoft Excel is also available.
Benefits of Employee Services
- Fully web-based solution available 24x7 from any Internet connection
- Password protection ensures appropriate personnel access information based upon job responsibilities
- Manage salary, training and other personal information
- View/Print check stubs on the web
- Reduce employee inquiries for information
- View attendance balances for sick/vacation time
- Reports are exportable to Microsoft Excel
- Employees are able to view their W-2 at year end
Tired of collecting timesheets? Online Employer helps to speed up time collection and recording by enabling employees to enter their hours at any time, from anywhere. Hours and time off recorded are automatically transmitted to the payroll portion of Online Employer, making payroll processing simple and error-free.
Do you need to manage department allocation while managing projects based time spent by employees? Wait until you see the Reporting flexibility offered by Online Employer. Online Employer has several dozen standard reports to manage personnel, benefit information or time and attendance. With our report writing capabilities, you can easily create custom reports on-line or export data into Microsoft Excel to send reports to your accountant or other 3rd party service providers that do not have access to your company information on line. It’s so easy!
General Ledger Interface for QuickBooks
Seamlessly post payroll information to your QuickBooks accounting package. Accessed via Online Employer, you, or your accountant, now have a convenient online capability to post payroll data. Save time, reduce errors and have more flexibility with the General Ledger Interface.
- Flexible solution to chart total net pay or each paycheck.
- Distribute payroll expenses to multiple accounts.
- Improves accuracy – no duplicate data entry.
- Direct online access by their accountant or auditor.
- New file received with every payroll.
- No third party involvement to apply payroll data to the General Ledger.
Why do I want it?
Online Employer is a web portal that combines the best available products and services in the industry to manage vital business functions. By creating a single web portal, you have a single log in that provides access to the products and services that you select for your business. Multi-tiered security also enables you to provide limited access to employees and editing capabilities for supervisors and management level positions.
By streamlining your administrative functions, you can save time, money and resources—dramatically impacting your bottom-line